Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Atlanta Photo Adventures :: Jan 20 Midtown Photo Walk

8 photographers joined me on wonderful Saturday afternoon - Jan 20, for a walk and learn Atlanta Photo Adventure.
I can't wait to see the other photos taken!


A few by Joe 01.31.07:


I like the starkness of the scenes, devoid of people, they have a slightly surreal quality. On image 2 & 3 -Try staightening the horizon line or really tilting it to look like you meant it. {Judith Pishnery}



From Sarah 01.28.07:
Thanks for a great afternoon yesterday. I really enjoyed walking around with like-minded people and getting a chance to shoot something other than toddlers :-)
Sorry, I couldn't resist ... I have made a selection of some of my favorite photos from the afternoon and unfortunately I've gone over the number you said, but I just couldn't decide. I hope you don't mind if I send you more photos than you had asked for, but you can choose what you want to include in the blog if you'd like. I'd like your opinion as well, if you have the time.










Really great attention to detail and color, you've taken what could be mundane images and by framing them and looking at the colors and textures, created some wonderfully textured detail shots. {Judith Pishnery}


Tracy sent us two of her favorites. 02.07.07
Great color and attention to details. {Judith Pishnery}.